Stats for Phoenix Point covers the various attributes of units. There are three main Stats in Phoenix Point: Strength, Will Power and Speed. Stats are shared across all classes and can be increased by spending individual Soldier Skill Points or collective Phoenix Skill Points. Below you will find information on all Stats and how they affect your units.
Main Stats in Phoenix Point
- Determines the maximum Hit Points a unit can have.
- Determines the weight that can be carried by the unit.
- Determines how far items can be thrown by the unit.
- Will power determines the maximum Will Points in battle which are used for abilities.
- Reaching zero Will Points will cause Panic on the unit.
- Determines how many tiles a character can move in one turn.
- This stat is very important as it can increase the mobility of your units and how you position them in battle.
Armor and Weapon Stats
Armor and Weapons have different stats. Below you can find detailed information on how each stat affects Weapons and Armor.
- Armor: Affects the amount of damage the unit will receive from enemy attacks.
- Speed: Affects main attribute "Speed" which increases the amount of tile a character can move in one turn.
- Perception: Affects the chances and range of spotting enemies.
- Stealth: Affects the chance of being spotted by enemies.
- Accuracy: Affects the chance of successfully hitting an enemy with attacks.
- Weight: Indicates the weight of the Item.
- Damage: Indicates the amount of raw damage the weapon deals.
- Shred: Indicates the amount of Armor Damage the weapon deals.
- Shock: Indicates how much Shock Damage the weapon deals.
- Burst: Indicates the amount of bullets shot by the weapon on each action.
- Single Shot: Indicates that the weapon will only fire 1 bullet per action.
- Effective range: Indicates the range at which the weapon will operate at full efficiency.
- Blast: Indicates the amount of blast damage the weapon does
- Blast Radius: Indicates the radius of explosion of the weapon
- Action Points: Indicates the amount of Action Points required to operate the Weapon.
- Ammo Capacity: Indicates how much ammo a single clip can hold.
- Hands to use: Indicates how many hands the unit must use to operate the Weapon
- Weight: Indicates the weight of the Item.
Units can have their limbs injured or incapacitated in battle. Below you will find information on what each limb does and how it affects the unit.
- Left Arm:
- Right Arm:
- Left Leg
- Right Leg:
Unit Status Effects
Status Effects are bonuses or penalties that affect a unit for a certain amount of time. Positive effects are usually acquired through abilities, while negative effects come from enemy weapons and abilities. Below you can find all Status Effects on Phoenix Point and how they affect units.
Corrodes 10 armor per turn. If there is no armor, applies to body part. Value reduces by 10 per turn.
All abilities cost a maximum of 1 Action Point until the end of the turn with 50% accuracy penalty, but you cannot do anything that costs Will Points
(Enemy only). The enemy is aware of your presence.
(Mutog only) Mutog becomes wild, attacking friend or foe.
Each turn, lose Hit Points equal to bleed value.
The action point cost of grenades and other explosive weapons is reduced by 1 and their range is increased by 50% till the end of the turn.
Fire damage is applied to each body part at the start of the turn, subtracting armor.
Attacks from enemies within 10 tiles deal 25% less damage.
Action Points reduced to 1 and accuracy halved. Does not stack.
Body part disabled.
Cannot use Will Point abilities for 1 turn.
All allies gain 20 temporary armor for 1 turn.
(Mutog only) Damage dealt and speed increased. Higher chance the Mutog will go Berserk at the start of each turn.
-2 Action Point each turn.
Speed increased by 50% and immune to panic.
Unable to move until Goo decays or is removed.
At the start of the turn, the virus is subtracted from Will Points, then virus value is reduced by 1.
Apply a mark on an enemy, which damages it, and enemies within 5 tiles, at the start of each turn.
Until the end of the turn, all damage to the marked target is increased by 50%.
Hatching Sentinel is activating worms and mindfraggers inside eggs in its Area of Effect.
Accuracy with a proficient weapon is increased by 30% while there are no spotted enemies within 10 tiles.
Enemies entering the overwatch cone will trigger an attack.
Unable to move for a turn, while recovering Will Points.
Action Points are reduced by the proportion of paralysis value to Strength.
Cannot move or perform any actions.
At the start of the turn, poison is subtracted from Hit Points, then poison value is reduced by 10.
(Pandoran Sentinel, Egg and Umbra Tar Shadow only) Preparing to activate the special ability on the next turn.
Allies within 10 tiles are immune to panic and psychic damage attacks.
Use 1AP and 3WPs to take control of a turret, spider drone or vehicle weapon and shoot at a target.
Damage dealt while not spotted increased by 100%.
Chiron launches 5 salvos instead of 3.
Base line Stealth factor is 25% as long as the character isn't revealed.
-1 Action Point each turn.
Restore Hit Points to arms and torso at the end of each turn.
All enemies within 10 tiles have their action points reduced to 2 for the next turn.
Disabling a body part also removes that body part's armor.